Essential Tips for Consideration
A prospective policyholder should evaluate very carefully before deciding on one of our two policies; Term Life Insurance or Whole Life Insurance:
- Make up your mind as to how much life insurance you need.
- Resolve which policy is suitable for your budget.
- Consider a life insurance for your spouse.
- Think over the life insurance policy that will fit lifestyle and life insurance requirements.
- Decide on how much life insurance will be appropriate for your family in case of your sudden death.
- Figure out in advance: kids’ education funds or trust accounts, consumer debts, funeral and probate costs.
Estimate the future expenditures:
- (a) What are the possible expenses?
- (b) What is the nature of the expenses?
- (c) What is the duration of these expenses?
Estimate the family’s future inevitable income needs:
- (a) Is the income need bound to increase?
- (b) What is the nature of income needs?
- (c) What is the duration of this income needs?
Estimate crucial life situations for every member of the family:
- (a) When will the kids secure gainful employment?
- (b) How much longer will the spouse need to use insurance proceeds to earn a living?
The following are some incidental rewards for being a policyholder (obtaining specific life insurance policy through us):
- Children/Grandchild scholarship
- Legal services (Consulting with an attorney)
- Access to movies and sports tickets, and more